DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm ordering some rotors from r1concepts and noticed as I was checking out that it takes longer for them to ship rotors because of zinc plating. Then upon further investigation I noticed a few people complaining about how long it took them to get their order from r1concepts. I live in maryland way far away from cali and I need these rotors ASAP!!! Has anyone had a good shipping experience with them while living far away? Just curious before im sitting here waiting for a month for my rotors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not counting sat and sun it took them about 5 business days to arrive. Zinc plate them I see no harm in doing so. I have yet to bring them out the box, but I'll drop a few pics in a second.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm ordering some rotors from r1concepts and noticed as I was checking out that it takes longer for them to ship rotors because of zinc plating. Then upon further investigation I noticed a few people complaining about how long it took them to get their order from r1concepts. I live in maryland way far away from cali and I need these rotors ASAP!!! Has anyone had a good shipping experience with them while living far away? Just curious before im sitting here waiting for a month for my rotors.
Im in Maryland and I ordered rotors from R1 before. Depending on what day you order your rotors, it can take 4-7 days. I know the shipping was *****.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I needed mine shipped to NY in about 11 days.........and they said zinc plating would take longer than that. Guess what? They got them there in less than 11 days ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in Maryland and I ordered rotors from R1 before. Depending on what day you order your rotors, it can take 4-7 days. I know the shipping was *****.
Looks like they should be arriving today. It was about $50 for shipping!!! But I guess thats not too bad considering their weight and they are coming from Cali so its expected.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Ohio and ordered mine last Thursday, and they just showed up today. I have them installed and everything. So far so good.
Glad to hear your liking them so far:) Hope I like mine as well. I will be happy to get rid of that annoying steering wheel shaking!!! Oh and being able to stop efficiently is a bonus too....lol.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Yeah, shipping for all 4 rotors was about $48 for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts